Low tuition Universities for Undergraduates And Postgraduates in UK
If you cannot afford to study in a school with very high tuition fees, you can make up your mind to study in UK low tuition universities where the tuition fees range from £7000 to £10000 per year for international students.
Today, I will be providing a list of some low tuition universities in the UK where the tuition fees are cheap and affordable for international students, but before I do that I will like us to look at the living cost, admission and visa requirements and how to apply for admission into these schools.
Study in UK: UK Education
The UK is a world leader in many areas of education including engineering, science, art and design, business and management, law and finance. The UK’s reputation and legacy as a world center for scientific research make it a magnet for some of the very best thinkers in the world. With only one percent of the world’s population, the UK is responsible for eight percent of global scientific publications.
The UK offers a world-renowned education system with qualifications that can make a real difference to your future. It attracts over 600,000 international students each year to a variety of programmes, ranging from English language courses to PhDs.
The UK education system gives students the freedom to study in UK and to combine courses and subjects from different areas of studies so you can tailor your degree to your own needs and interest.
Cost of living in UK
The cost of living in UK is estimated at £800 to £1200 per month to cover the cost of accommodation, food, books, travels, etc. Note that this is just an estimation and may be higher or lower depending on a student’s lifestyle and spending habit.
Admission requirements for study in the UK
- For undergraduate courses, you usually need to have achieved further education qualifications (such as A-levels, International Baccalaureate, Scottish Highers, or equivalent qualifications from your country) in related subjects. For postgraduate courses, you usually need to have achieved a relevant undergraduate qualification. In some cases, work experience may count towards entry to a course.
- If English isn’t your first language, the university or college may ask you to take an English language test or show your English language qualifications before you can enroll. This may also be necessary for your visa application.
To study in UK as an international student, you will need a Tier 4 (General) student visa. But before you apply, you need to meet the following requirements:
- have been offered a place on a course
- have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course – this will vary depending on your circumstances
- are from a country that’s not in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland
You can apply for a visa up to 3 months before the start of your course. And you should get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks.
How to apply for admission to UK schools
All universities in UK accept online application. For undergraduate study in UK, you will need to apply through UCAS. You can also employ our services as we have a good track record in assisting students to get admissions and visas to study in UK. You can contact us at +2347037293057.
List of low tuition Universities in the UK
|Name of School||Undergraduate||Postgraduate|
|The University of West London||£9,350||£9,950|
|Southampton Solent University||£9,785||£10,300|
|Leeds Trinity University||£9,300||£8,500|
|Leeds Metropolitan University||£9,500||£10,100|
|Canterbury Christ Church University||£9,710||£10,510|
|Cardiff Metropolitan University||£9,700||£10,000|
|Royal Agricultural University||£9,000||–|
|Robert Gordon University||9,900||£10,000|
|Queen Margaret University||£10,170||£10,170|
|Edinburg Napier University||£10,080||£10,760|
|University of Bedfordshire||£9,600||£9,600|