BOLC Distance Learning Scholarships
BOLC Distance Learning Scholarships are now open. This scholarship is provided by Brentwood Open Learning College in UK. All applicants must be minimum 16 years of age. The deadline is 31 December 2019.
Brentwood Open Learning College is pleased to announce the new BOLC Distance Learning Scholarship Program, designed to make learning more affordable for students around the world. These exclusive scholarships range from £100 to £460 (up to 80% of the course fees), depending on the needs and eligibility of the applicant.
About Brentwood Open Learning College
The Brentwood Open Learning College is the leading provider of distance learning services in the United Kingdom. We specialize in affordable, accessible and enjoyable education by offering high-level open courses and online learning opportunities.
We offer a range of top-notch courses on the market in a wide variety of contemporary themes and specialties. Whether you’re looking to improve your resume, broaden your career prospects or simply explore a new topic, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for with BOLC.
As a university dedicated to distance education, we offer online distance education courses for candidates from the United Kingdom, Europe, and the world. With BOLC, you can expect the same exceptional quality of service and exceptional course content, regardless of the chosen course and the location of your choice.
Many online courses offered by UK providers are geographically limited: BOLC welcomes the world.
Leaders in flexible learning
As leaders in flexible learning, we are proud to work hard to help build a better future for our students. Study at your own pace, at your own pace and wherever you are: our open university courses revolve around you and your schedule.
Whether it’s a promotion, a new career or a personal interest that motivates you, the Brentwood Open Learning College can help you explore your full potential.
Why study with BOLC?
Each year, thousands of additional students join BOLC to take advantage of our unique distance learning services. As a BOLC student, you will benefit from:
- Credits accredited by the main certification bodies of the United Kingdom.
- A course that works according to your schedule and your lifestyle.
- There is no deadline or time limit
- Take as many breaks as you want
- Professional tutoring and support at all times.
- Huge savings over the standard course fees
- All course material provided as standard
We also offer interest-free payment plans for most courses, as well as interesting offers and special offers in prepaid courses.
Benefits for Students
As a BOLC student, you will be entitled to an N.U.S. Extra Card and can take advantage of exclusive offers and discounts from several High Street and online retailers, travel services and more. Only a selection of discounts available for N.U.S. Card holders include:
- Up to 10% off at Amazon
- Ben Sherman – 10% off
- Superdrug – 10% off in-store
- Body Shop – 10% off in-store
- Top Shop – 10% off online
- Top Man – 10% off online
- Moss – 15% off
- Matalan – 10% off
- 25% off Odeon cinema tickets
- Up to 25% off restaurants such as Giraffe, Zizzi, Pizza Express & more
- 10% off Co-Op Food shopping
- 5% off EasyJet holidays
Level/Field of Study
College or university level in all fields. This BOLC Distance Learning scholarship is an Online Distance Learning.
This scholarship is provided by Brentwood Open Learning College in UK.
BOLC Distance Learning Scholarship is for International Students.
These exclusive scholarships range from £100 and £460 (Up to 80% of the course fee), in accordance with the needs and eligibility of the applicant.
These scholarships are available to students of all ages and on an ongoing basis to help cover the costs of any of our programs.
To apply for the BOLC distance scholarship programs;
- Must have basic knowledge of English since all programs are taught in English.
- You must be 16 or older
- You must be passionate about your future, hardworking and motivated.
- All applicants are evaluated based on their current academic background and future potential. All candidates are informed by email of the result of their request.
* There is a limit of one scholarship per student per year; Each student can earn a scholarship only once in the same year, but may apply more than once if an application is rejected.
- You must possess basic English Language skills as all programs are taught in English
- You must be aged sixteen (16) years or older you must be passionate about your future, hard-working and well-motivated
How to Apply
To apply, you will need to complete and submit BOLC scholarship form which can be requested by email via email@example.com
31 December 2019