Howard University Scholarships
Offers are currently ongoing for Howard University Formation Scholarships to study in the USA. These scholarships are available to undergraduate and graduate students. Only US citizens are eligible. Therefore if you are searching for any of the following opportunities, this scholarship is for you.
- howard scholarships
- Howard university scholarships
- Howard university scholarships for international students
- clark Howard scholarships
- howard university scholarships and grants
- howard university scholarships 2019
- howard county scholarships
- howard university freshman scholarships
The aim of this Scholarship is to provide financial help to the students.
What You Need To Know About Howard Merit Scholarships
Howard University (HU or simply Howard) is a federally chartered, private, coeducational, nonsectarian, historically black university (HBCU) in Washington, D.C. It is classified by the Carnegie Foundation as a research university with high research activity and is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
Level/Field Of Study
The Howard merit scholarships are available to undergraduate and graduate students, who are willing to pursue their studies in the following subjects.
- Creative arts
- African-American studies*
- * Includes: Linguistics, Women’s Studies, Philanthropy and Social Responsibility
The Howard scholarships are to be taken in the United States. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the United States, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United States
The Scholarship is designed for USA STUDENTS. The Scholarship is designed Specifically for Applicants who have exceptional leadership and show great academic background
The Howard university scholarships is a Fully funded scholarshipthat awards upto $25,000 to every successful applicant. This scholarship may cover:
- Tuition fees
- living costs
- travel costs
- visa costs
- contribution to health tests i.e. TB testing where required
Howard Merit Scholarships Eligibility:
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- This scholarship is open to incoming, current, and graduate students with a demonstrated interest in any one or more of the four disciplines listed above with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or better.
- Submit any evidence of work in the field of study to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line: Full Name & ID
- For incoming students, this can be high school writing samples or community activities that demonstrate work in the field. Work can be shown in a traditional or via electronic portfolio. Writing samples need not be published works.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher.
English language Requirements: students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English the candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
How to Apply for Howard scholarships:
applications must meet the following criteria:
- Upperclassmen and graduate student applicants must submit all proof of work in a listed field of study and submit to email@example.com. In the email subject include your full name and Howard University ID number,
- Work can be shown in a traditional or electronic portfolio, and writing samples need not be published works.
- Incoming freshmen must submit high school papers and/or community service activities that show work in one or more of the fields of study.
- Applicants must also submit a short essay (300-word max) explaining how Lemonade inspired their educational goals.
- Each application must include the student’s full name, class year, and Howard University student ID number, and must be received by the Office of Financial Aid.
Howard scholarships Application Deadline:
The application deadline is May 2019