Saudi Recruitment Program Paid Internship
As a program participant, you will acquire new skills and enhance existing ones. You will share your knowledge and gain new perspectives. And you will learn first-hand how working on the WBG’s mission of poverty alleviation can be a very rewarding career.
- National of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Work experience relevant to the work of the World Bank Group including economics, finance, environment, health, education, urban planning, information technology, human resources.Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of development
- the issue is an advantage.
- Fluency in English and Arabic.
- Knowledge of other World Bank Group languages is an advantage (French, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian).
Junior Professionals: Master’s degree or equivalent with two years of relevant experience.
Mid-Career Professionals: Master’s degree or equivalent with at least five years of relevant experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Participation is coordinated between the government of Saudi Arabia and the World Bank Group. KSARP-eligible positions are advertised in coordination with the Ministry of Finance. With the concurrence of the government of Saudi Arabia, qualified candidates will be put forward to hiring managers for consideration and selection. Only candidates identified for interviews will be contacted. The World Bank Group makes all final hiring decisions on all appointments.
There are currently no vacancies in the Saudi Recruitment Program. Please feel free to explore other employment opportunities at the World Bank Group.