University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarship
Do you want to Study in Australia? You may have to do it with your Money, but there is a way around it. 2019 University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarship is a program takes care of 30% of your tuition fee. Adelaide University Leaders Scholarship is designed for International Students pursuing their Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies Abroad.
The University of Adelaide (informally Adelaide University) is a public university located in Adelaide, South Australia. Established in 1874, it is the third-oldest university in Australia.
As a University amongst the best 1% in the world, University of Adelaide has proven to be on of the best in terms of quality Academic research and have made a great achievement in making the world a better place.
The University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarship is geared towards strengthening bilateral and cultural bonds between the Australian continent and the world at large. as an International Student, this an opportunity to say hello to Australia.
What You Need To Know About University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarship
The 2019 University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarships is highly competitive awards that reward commencing undergraduate and postgraduate coursework international students who have demonstrated academic excellence in previous studies.
Level/Field of Study
The Scholarship is hosted at the University of Adelaide, Australia
The University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarship is designed for International Students who desire to pursue their dreams in the University. New Zealand and Australia Students are exempted.
Adelaide University Scholarship Worth
The University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarship offers a 30% reduction to the tuition fee. this will take care of a lot of other expenses.
Scholarships in this program have the following conditions
- Available for students commencing in 2019 only;
- Available for commencing direct-entry international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students, including those who are required to undertake a Pre-Enrolment English Program (PEP) prior to their degree commencement;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Available for study in any discipline (some exclusions apply)
The selection process for The 2019 University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarships is competitive, with academic achievement forming the main basis for scholarship selection. As a general guide, the University of Adelaide will consider applicants who have achieved an academic level on par with the following:
- For undergraduate programs: Raw ATAR of 98 OR it’s equivalent
- For postgraduate coursework programs: A GPA 6.8 out of 7 OR it’s equivalent
Note: Scholarship applicants who are eligible for more than one scholarship offered by the University of Adelaide will only be entitled to receive one scholarship (the highest value scholarship award that they are eligible for)
Exclusions | Who Is NOT eligible for The University of Adelaide scholarship
The following applicants are not eligible to receive these scholarships:
- Current University of Adelaide students who are transferring from one program to another prior to the successful completion of their program of study (internal transfers);
- Students who are recipients of a scholarship covering tuition fees awarded by a recognized scholarship awarding bodies such as a government ministry or department;
- Applicants for Masters by Research or Ph.D. programs
- Applicants for certain programs; see the scholarship terms and conditions for a list of excluded programs.
How to apply for the University of Adelaide scholarship
- Applicants who meet the academic criteria will be automatically offered this scholarship once their coursework application has been processed
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit
- Successful applicants will be notified within 1 to 2 weeks of the scholarship closing date; unsuccessful applicants will NOT be contacted.
University of Adelaide Scholarship Deadline
The submission of application closes by 31/12/2018
1st Half 2019 (Semester 1, Trimester 1 & 2)
All applications to study with the University must be lodged by the 31/12/2018
Eligible applicants will be notified by 11/01/2019
Eligible applicants must accept their offer by the 31/01/2019
2nd Half 2019 (Semester 2, Trimester 3)
All applications to study with the University must be lodged by the 30/04/2019
Eligible applicants will be notified by 07/05/2019
Eligible applicants must accept their offer by the 31/05/2019